[3D2N] Explore Lombok and Gilis
• Sendang Gile Waterfall
• Tiukelep Waterfall
• Gili Meno
• Gili Air
• Gili Trawangan
• Sukarare Village
• Malimbu Hill
Lombok International Airport. Please arrive the latest by 9.30 am.
To request for private tour with your own travel dates, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Almost as big as Bali, Lombok is the completely different island right next door. Many are drawn to mighty Gunung Rinjani, Indonesia’s second-highest volcano. Meanwhile, off the west coast, the fabled Gili Islands are three exquisite droplets of white sand and has become great places to stay, eat and celebrate.
DAY 1: Airport – Sendang Gile Waterfall – Tiukelep Waterfall (L,D)
From the airport, we will depart right away to Sendang Gile and Tiukelep Waterfall in Senaru. The journey takes about 3 hours. Reach there about noon time and have our lunch on-site before exploring.
In here, we will need to walk about 15 minutes to the first waterfall, Sendang Gile, and another 30-45 minutes to the second waterfall, Tiukelep. Lombok people believe these two waterfalls able to bring peace to our mind. And the natives believe that, by having shower one time in the waterfall, it will let us feel one year younger.
Go back to Mataram. Check-in hotel and free time.
DAY 2 : Bukit Malimbu – Gili Meno – Gili Air – Gili Trawangan (B,L)
After breakfast, get ready to check out as we will be heading to the North of Lombok island. We will pass by Malimbu Hill where we can see 3 Gili (small island) at once. The journey to the ferry boat will takes about 2 hours. We will be stopping by at Bukit Malimbu for the scenic view then transfer to gilis by private speedboat.
• Gili Air – the smallest Gili among others but with the largest village.
• Gili Meno – the second largest Gili with white sand beach, bird park, lake with salty water, and places for diving
• Gili Trawangan – the largest Gili which has the most attractions.
Today’s activities will be all about swimming, relaxing and also snorkeling around the islands. Lunch and dinner will be on the island. Overnight stay at Gili Trawangan.
DAY 3: Sasak Traditional Village – Tanjung Aan – Merese Hill – Sukarare –Airport (L,D)
After breakfast, get ready to check out. We will go back to Lombok and explore few places before heading to the airport, such as: Rumah Adat Suku Sasak, Tanjung Aan Beach, Merese Hill and Rumah Tenun Sukarare.
• 2 nights accommodation
– 1 night in Mataram
– 1 night in Gili Trawangan
• Transportation for the whole trip
• Meals as stated on the itinerary
• All activities stated on the itinerary
• All necessary permits and administrative requirements
• Tour Leader and/or Guide
• Transportation from your city to the meeting point
• Visa on Arrival (if applicable)
• Optional tours which are not stated on the itinerary
• Personal expenses
• Gratuity for guides
• Travel Insurance
HOW TO RSVP
Please register by filling up the booking form. Upon your registration, you will receive an email with further information to complete your booking.
If you have any inquiry, please email to email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By joining any of the trips organised by IDE and partners, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• All deposits payment are not refundable once the trip is confirmed. However, you may look for replacement.
• For payment made via Paypal, there will be an additional 4% Paypal fee from the total payment amount
• Organizers reserved the rights to prohibit participant for joining the outing if they find that the participant is not fit or suitable for the activities
• While Organizers try their best to organize all the trips, however, responsible for any unexpected issues arise prior/during the trips such as bad weather, cancellation or flight delayed, injuries, and other misfortune situations – are not held by the Organizers