[3D2N] Orangutan in Bukit Lawang
• Bukit Lawang
• Jungle Trekking
• Fun Tubing
Kualanamu International Airport. Please arrive before 9 am.
To request for private tour with your own travel dates, please email to email@example.com
North Sumatra is a province on the Indonesian island of Sumatra, between the Malacca Strait and the Indian Ocean. Its northern, riverside town of Bukit Lawang has a well-known orangutan rehabilitation center. Massive Lake Toba is a volcanic crater lake in the central mountains. Resorts such as Tuktuk and traditional villages lie along the shore and on the vast island of Samosir. The richness of Batak culture which can be seen around the island.
Besides that, in the Mount Leuser National Park which includes Tangkahan and Bukit Lawang at Langkat Regency, we can find rainforest and interesting flora and fauna of Sumatra such as Rafflessia, Amorphophalus sp, Damar, Meranti, Mayang, Kantong Semar while for the fauna is Elephant, Orang Utan, Monkey, Tiger, Forest Goat, Wild Boar, Kuau Bird, etc. Bukit Lawang is where we will see the Orang Utan and Sumatran Elephan can be found at Tangkahan. We will trek in the jungle to see those flora and fauna. Besides that, fun tubing along the river that flows along Tangkahan and Bukit Lawang and spend time at the waterfall will be the main activities around this area.
DAY 1: Medan – Bukit Lawang (L,D)
From Kuala Namu International Airport, we will be right away going to Bukit Lawang, check in and lunch. The travel time will takes about 3-4 hours. After lunch, we will start trekking to the Bat Cave. We will be going back to our accommodation in the late afternoon. Dinner and free time.
DAY 2 : Bukit Lawang – Orang Utan (B,L,D)
After breakfast, we will start trekking to to see the Orangutan. It may takes 2-3 hours which after that we will have fun tubing back to our accommodation. Check out and get ready to go to Medan. Dinner and free time.
DAY 3: Medan – Airport (B)
Breakfast at 7 am. Today we will be spending time exploring Medan – savour some local delicacies, do some shopping, before heading to the airport.
• 2 nights accommodation
– 1 night in Bukit Lawang (Eco Lodge/Jungle Inn/Sam’s Bungalow or similar)
– 1 night in Medan (3*/4* Hotel)
• Land transportation during the trip
• Jungle trekking, Orangutan watching and fun tubing at Bukit Lawang
• Meals as stated on the itinerary
• All necessary permits and administrative requirements
• Tour Guide and/or Leader
• ACA travel insurance
• Transportation from your city to the meeting point
• Visa on Arrival (if applicable)
• Optional tours which are not stated on the itinerary
• Personal expenses
• Tips for guides
• Travel Insurance
HOW TO RSVP
Please register by filling the booking form. Upon your registration, you will receive an email with further information to complete your booking.
If you have any inquiry, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By joining any of the trips organised by IDE and partners, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• All deposits payment are not refundable once the trip is confirmed. However, you may look for replacement.
• For payment made via Paypal, there will be an additional 4% Paypal fee from the total payment amount
• Organizers reserved the rights to prohibit participant for joining the outing if they find that the participant is not fit or suitable for the activities
• While Organizers try their best to organize all the trips, however, responsible for any unexpected issues arise prior/during the trips such as bad weather, cancellation or flight delayed, injuries, and other misfortune situations – are not held by the Organizers