[4D3N] Alor Island
• Maimol Beach
• White Stone Beach
• Pura Island
• Kepa Island
• Ternate Island
• Sebanjar Beach
• Kokar Beach
• Takpala Village
Mali Alor Airport
To request for private tour with your own date, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alor is one of the least visited and is therefore the most unspoiled regions of East Nusa Tenggara (NTT). Alor diving is known as the best in the world with its smoldering volcanoes reaching down into crystal clear waters fringed with pristine coral reefs, coconut fringed pure white sandy beaches and traditional villages built half way up mountains, the scenery is as spectacular above as it is below the waterline.
Alor Island is so mountainous that it is almost impossible to pass from one side to the other and many of the villages on the island itself can only transport themselves via small wooden ferries. The eight distinct dialects and more than 50 sub-dialects spoken today, testifies to the diversity on Alor.
DAY 1: Alor (D)
From Kalabahi Alor Airport, right away go to White Stone Beach and Maimol Beach. Check-in to our homestay in late afternoon. Rest and free time.
DAY 2 : Island Hoping (B,L,D)
After breakfast, off we to snorkeling at Ternater Island, Pura Island and Kepa Island. Along the way, we will be witnessing the scenic view of the island. Back to the accommodation in the late afternoon. Rest and free time.
DAY 3: Island Hoping (B,L,D)
After breakfast, another snorkeling session and island hoping at Sebanjar Beach and Kokar Beach. Back to the accommodation in the late afternoon. Rest and free time.
DAY 4 : Takpala Village (B)
After breakfast, get ready to check-out. We will visit one of the traditional village in Alor, Takpala Village. From there, we will go to the airport.
• 3 nights accommodation
Full AC homestay, twin-sharing.
• Land transportation during the trip
• Boat for island hoping
• All activities stated on the itinerary
• Meals as stated on the itinerary
• All necessary permits and administrative requirements
• Tour Guide and/or Leader
• Transportation from your city to the meeting point
• Visa on Arrival (if applicable)
• Optional tours which are not stated on the itinerary
• Personal expenses
• Tips for guides
• Travel Insurance
Please register by filling the booking form below. Upon your registration, you will receive an email with further information to complete your booking.
If you have any inquiry, please email to email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By joining any of the trips organised by IDE and partners, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• All deposits payment are not refundable once the trip is confirmed. However, you may look for replacement.
• For payment made via Paypal, there will be an additional 4% Paypal fee from the total payment amount
• Organizers reserved the rights to prohibit participant for joining the outing if they find that the participant is not fit or suitable for the activities
• While Organizers try their best to organize all the trips, however, responsible for any unexpected issues arise prior/during the trips such as bad weather, cancellation or flight delayed, injuries, and other misfortune situations – are not held by the Organizers