- [5D4N] Derawan Islands, Labuan Cermin & Teluk Sulaiman
- Nov 01 2017
- All of the day
[5D4N] Mount Rinjani Trekking
• Overnight camping
• Summit attack
• Anak Segara Lake
Lombok International Airport. Please arrive the latest by 9.30 am.
To request for private tour with your own travel dates, please email to email@example.com
Almost as big as Bali, Lombok is the completely different island right next door. Many are drawn to mighty Gunung Rinjani, Indonesia’s second-highest volcano. Meanwhile, off the west coast, the fabled Gili Islands are three exquisite droplets of white sand and has become great places to stay, eat and celebrate.
At 3,726 m, Rinjani is the second highest volcano in Indonesia, second only to Mount Kerinci on Sumatra, and it dominates the landscape of the relatively small island of Lombok.
Within its huge 50 km² caldera sits the crater lake Segara Anak (Child of the Sea). Eruptions within the caldera have formed a new small cone called appropriately enough, Gunung Baru (New Mountain). Segara Anak has a natural hot spring.
The mountain and its satellites form the Mount Rinjani National Park (Taman Nasional Gunung Rinjani) – officially 41,000 hectares within the park boundaries and a further 66,000 hectares of protected forest outside.
Mount Rinjani has obtained the World Legacy Award from Conservation International and Traveller (2004), and was a finalist for Tourism for Tomorrow Awards (2005 and 2008) from the World Travel Tourism Council (WTTC).
DAY 1: Airport – Sembalun (L,D)
Pick up at the Lombok Airport then heading to Sembalun. Visit Selong Hill to see sunset and overnight at Sembalun.
DAY 2 : Sembalun – Plawangan Basecamp (B,L,D)
Morning call at 7 am. After breakfast, start trekking via Sembalun for about 4-5 hours to Post 3. After lunch, continue our trek for about 3 hours to reach Plawangan Basecamp (campsite before summit)
DAY 3: Plawangan Basecamp – Summit – Rim Crater Basecamp (B,L,D)
Wake up at 1.30 am and get ready to the summit. Normally, the latest by 6 am, we will already reach the top (3726 m a.s.l). At 7 am, we will go back to Plawangan Basecamp for breakfast. After that, continue to the Rim Crater where the Segara Anak Lake is. We will camp overnight in here at Rim Crater Basecamp.
DAY 4: Rim Crater Basecamp – Plawangan Senaru (B,L)
Wake up at 6 am for breakfast and start trekking to Plawangan Senaru. We will have our lunch at Post 3 Senaru and continue our trek to Senaru Basecamp then transfer to Senggigi or Mataram.
Check in hotel and free time.
DAY 5: Mataram/Senggigi – Airport (B)
Breakfast at your own time and transfer to the Airport.
• 1 night stay at Hotel in Sembalun or Senaru (twin-sharing)
• 1 night 3*/4* Hotel in Sengigi/Mataram
• 2 nights camping
• Individual sleeping bag and mattress
• Cooking equipment
• Rinjani National Park entrance fee
• Mineral water bottle
• Tent shared 3 person (capacity of 4 person)
• Fruits & softdrink
• Porter for group equipment
• Trekking guide
• Meals as stated on the itinerary
• Transportation from your city to the meeting point
• Visa on Arrival (if applicable)
• Optional tours which are not stated on the itinerary
• Personal expenses
• Gratuity for guides
• Travel Insurance
• Additional personal porter
HOW TO RSVP
Please register by filling up the booking form. Upon your registration, you will receive an email with further information to complete your booking.
If you have any inquiry, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By joining any of the trips organised by IDE and partners, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• All deposits payment are not refundable once the trip is confirmed. However, you may look for replacement.
• For payment made via Paypal, there will be an additional 4% Paypal fee from the total payment amount
• Organizers reserved the rights to prohibit participant for joining the outing if they find that the participant is not fit or suitable for the activities
• While Organizers try their best to organize all the trips, however, responsible for any unexpected issues arise prior/during the trips such as bad weather, cancellation or flight delayed, injuries, and other misfortune situations – are not held by the Organizers