- [5D4N] Derawan Islands, Labuan Cermin & Teluk Sulaiman
- Nov 01 2017
- All of the day
[5D4N] Central Java & Yogyakarta: Rush with Nature!
• Goa Barat Cave
• Gondola ride at Timang Beach
• Sri Gethuk Waterfall
• Kalibiru National Park
Adisutjipto International Airport
To request for private tour with your own travel dates, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
KEBUMEN & GOA BARAT CAVE
Kebumen is a regency in the southern part of the Indonesian province of Central Java. It is only few hours away from its neighbour, D.I. Yogyakarta (Special Region of Yogyakarta). There are many nature places to visit in Kebumen, from beach, hills, waterfalls, and also caves. One of the exotic caves in Kebumen is Goa Barat.
For at least 5 hours we will be inside there exploring the cave and underground waterfalls. There are so many of them, therefore, it is called 100 Waterfalls Caves. At the end of our caving, we will see a 32 meter waterfall called Superman’s Big Sister at the end of the caving journey.
D.I. YOGYAKARTA (SPECIAL REGION OF YOGYAKARTA)
The Special Region of Yogyakarta is a region of Indonesia in the middle of Java. Although it is a separate administrative entity, Yogyakarta is historically and culturally part of the Central Java. It is the only region in Indonesia that is still governed by a pre-colonial monarchy, the Sultan of Yogyakarta, who serves as the hereditary governor of the region. The recent Sultan is Sultan Hamengkubuwono X.
Yogyakarta is where the Sri Gethuk Waterfall, Kalibiru National Park and also the Timang Beach are.
DAY 1: Airport – Kalibiru – Kebumen (L)
From Adisutjipto Airport, we will then go for lunch first before heading to Kalibiru and check in to our our hotel in Kebumen.
DAY 2 : Goa Barat – Goa Jatijajar (optional) (B,L)
After breakfast, off we to Goa Barat to start our cave exploration. If time permits, after Goa Barat, we will be going for another cave, Goa Jatijajar, before heading back to our hotel.
DAY 3: Kebumen – Mangrove – Yogyakarta (B,L)
After breakfast, check out from our hotel in Kebumen and go to Yogyakarta. We will also explore Mangrove before checking to our hotel.
DAY 4 : Timang Beach – Sri Gethuk Waterfall – Sunset at Nglanggeran (B,L)
After breakfast, we will be go to Timang Beach where the most exciting Gondola ride in Yogyakarta is. From there we will be going to Sri Gethuk Waterfall for some relaxing timeswimming in the water and enjoy the sunset at Nglanggeran.
DAY 5 : Hotel – Airport (B)
After breakfast, get ready to check-out. Go to the airport and tour ends.
• 4 nights accommodation
– 2 nights in Kebumen
– 2 nights in Yogyakarta
• Transportation for the whole trip
• Meals as stated on the itinerary
• All activities stated on the itinerary
• All necessary permits and administrative requirements
• Local Guide
• Transportation from your city to the meeting point
• Visa on Arrival (if applicable)
• Optional tours which are not stated on the itinerary
• Personal expenses
• Gratuity for guides
• Travel Insurance
Please register by filling the booking form below. Upon your registration, you will receive an email with further information to complete your booking.
If you have any inquiry, please email to email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By joining any of the trips organised by IDE and partners, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• All deposits payment are not refundable once the trip is confirmed. However, you may look for replacement.
• For payment made via Paypal, there will be an additional 4% Paypal fee from the total payment amount
• Organizers reserved the rights to prohibit participant for joining the outing if they find that the participant is not fit or suitable for the activities
• While Organizers try their best to organize all the trips, however, responsible for any unexpected issues arise prior/during the trips such as bad weather, cancellation or flight delayed, injuries, and other misfortune situations – are not held by the Organizers