[6D5N] Tangkahan, Bukit Lawang & Lake Toba
• Bukit Lawang
• Lake Toba
• Samosir Island
• Sipiso-piso Waterfall
• Fun Tubing
Kualanamu International Airport
To request for private tour with your own travel dates, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
North Sumatra is a province on the Indonesian island of Sumatra, between the Malacca Strait and the Indian Ocean. Its northern, riverside town of Bukit Lawang has a well-known orangutan rehabilitation center. Massive Lake Toba is a volcanic crater lake in the central mountains. Resorts such as Tuktuk and traditional villages lie along the shore and on the vast island of Samosir. The richness of Batak culture which can be seen around the island.
Besides that, in the Mount Leuser National Park which includes Tangkahan and Bukit Lawang at Langkat Regency, we can find rainforest and interesting flora and fauna of Sumatra such as Rafflessia, Amorphophalus sp, Damar, Meranti, Mayang, Kantong Semar while for the fauna is Elephant, Orang Utan, Monkey, Tiger, Forest Goat, Wild Boar, Kuau Bird, etc. Bukit Lawang is where we will see the Orang Utan and Sumatran Elephan can be found at Tangkahan. We will trek in the jungle to see those flora and fauna. Besides that, fun tubing along the river that flows along Tangkahan and Bukit Lawang and spend time at the waterfall will be the main activities around this area.
DAY 1: Medan – Tangkahan (L,D)
From Kuala Namu International Airport, we will be going to Tangkahan, check in and lunch. The travel time will takes about 3-4 hours. After lunch, we will start trekking and also having fun tubing along the river. We will be going back to our accommodation in the late afternoon. Dinner and free time.
DAY 2 : Tangkahan – Bukit Lawang – Orang Utan (B,L,D)
After breakfast, we will go to Tangkahan to see the Sumatran Elephant Conservatory. Relax at the Butterfly ‘beach’ where many butterfly seen around. Back to accommodation, check out and lunch. We will move to Bukit Lawang today and continue by light trekking to see the Orang Utan. Dinner and free time.
DAY 3: Jungle Trekking – Fun Tubing – Brastagi (B,L,D)
Breakfast at 7 am. Today we will be going for jungle trekking and fun tubing and also waterfall. Check out in the afternoon and after lunch, we will go to Brastagi. Check in to our accommodation. Dinner and free time.
DAY 4 : Tongging – Sipiso-piso Waterfall – Samosir Island (B,L,D)
After breakfast, prepare to check out and head to Tongging, one of the villages in Karo Regency. From Togging, we will go to Sipiso-piso Waterfall and then to Samosir Island. Lunch box will be provided. Along the way, we will be visiting few places. Check in tor our accommodation. Dinner and free time.
DAY 5 : Ambarita – Tomok – Batak Museum (B,L,D)
After breakfast, we will be exploring the culture and village of Batak Tribe around. Spend some times to learn about the local culture and shop at the local market before going back to our hotel.
DAY 6 : Hotel – Airport (B)
After breakfast, get ready to check out. We will be crossing to Perapat and then back to Medan.
• 5 nights accommodation
– 1 nights in Bukit Lawang
Eco Lodge/Jungle Inn/Sam’s Bungalow or similar
– 1 night in Berastagi
Horison Berastagi Hotel/Green Garden Hotel or similar
– 1 night in Pagururan
– 1 night in Tuktuk, Samosir Island
Carolina Hotel/Toledo Hotel/Samosir Cottage or similar
– 1 night in Tangkahan
• Land transportation during the trip
• Jungle trekking and fun tubing at Tangkahan
• Jungle trekking, Orangutan feeding and fun tubing at Bukit Lawang
• Boat from Tuktuk to Parapat
• Meals as stated on the itinerary
• All necessary permits and administrative requirements
• Tour Guide and/or Leader
• ACA travel insurance
• Transportation from your city to the meeting point
• Visa on Arrival (if applicable)
• Optional tours which are not stated on the itinerary
• Personal expenses
• Tips for guides
• Travel Insurance
Please register by filling the booking form below. Upon your registration, you will receive an email with further information to complete your booking.
If you have any inquiry, please email to email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By joining any of the trips organised by IDE and partners, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• All deposits payment are not refundable once the trip is confirmed. However, you may look for replacement.
• For payment made via Paypal, there will be an additional 4% Paypal fee from the total payment amount
• Organizers reserved the rights to prohibit participant for joining the outing if they find that the participant is not fit or suitable for the activities
• While Organizers try their best to organize all the trips, however, responsible for any unexpected issues arise prior/during the trips such as bad weather, cancellation or flight delayed, injuries, and other misfortune situations – are not held by the Organizers