This trip will cover most of a must go places in Bali – from the beach, mountain and also cultural. Following is the rundown for this 5D4N Bali trip itinerary.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Day 1: Denpasar – Uluwatu
Upon arrival at Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, we will be heading to Uluwatu where we can take beautiful photo look over the Indian Ocean. Then, we will be heading to Jimbaran which famous with its grill seafood. Feel the breeze while we have our dinner. We will check-in to the hotel after dinner.
Day 2: Full Day Kintamani Tour
- Around 8 AM, we will be introduced to variety places in Bali; such as:
- Village of Celuk which famous of its gold and silver work
- Village of MAS, a wood carving centre
- An artist’s colony and handicraft centres at Ubud
- Rice Terrace
- Tampak Siring-Spring Water Temple
- Mount Batur and Lake Batur
- Lunch will be served at a local restaurant overlooking a spectacular view of Mount Batur
Day 3: Mount Agung
02.30 am Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the starting point. Introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional climbing/trekking guide
03.00 am Begin our climb/trek to the summit and sunrise point
06.00 am Arrive at the summit to witness the spectacular view and sunrise while we enjoy beverage refreshments
07.30 am Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek.
09.00 am Back to the starting point, transfer, and overnight at Lovina
DAY 4: Lovina, Dolphin Sighting, Bedugul and Tanah Lot
Wake up early at 6 am. We might be able to see the dolphin at Lovina. After breakfast at the hotel, we will visit:
• Banjar, place of hot spring water
• Git Git, the biggest water fall in Bali
• Ulun Danu Temple
• Lake Bratan
• Candi Kuning for traditional fruits & vegetable market
• Strawberry stop
• Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most important sea temple built on the huge rock surrounded by the sea
Day 5: Departure
Breakfast at hotel and free until check out time. Transfer to airport for our departure flight home.
• • •
If you are interested in this trip, feel free to contact me for more info. 🙂