- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 18 2018 - Sep 23 2018
- Time: All of the day
[5D4N] Yogyakarta & Dieng Highland All-in-One : Nature, Historical and Cultural
There are so much more to see and do in Yogyakarta besides what we have known or probably heard. During this 5D4N trip, we will explore Yogyakarta and Dieng Highland and we will cover not only historical places but also nature, cultural, and culinary.
DAY 1: YOGYAKARTA – DIENG (D)
Arrival at Adi Sucipto Airport in Yogyakarta the latest by noon. From the airport, we will travel around 3.5 hours to Dieng Highland, the 2nd highest Highland after Tibetan. As it’s high up on the highland, we shall expect a colder climate or I may say a much colder weather especially at night. Stay overnight at Dieng.
DAY 2: DIENG – SIKIDANG CRATER – ARJUNA TEMPLE – DIENG LAKE – MAGELANG (B, L)
After breakfast, get ready to explore Dieng and around before heading to Magelang where the Borobudur temple is located at. Stay overnight near to Borobudur Temple.
DAY 3: EXPLORE BOROBUDUR TEMPLE – ULLEN SENTALU MUSEUM – YOGYAKARTA (B, L)
After breakfast, we will have some fun touring around the village near to Borobudur by taking Andong, a local horse carriage, before heading to Borobudur Temple. Explore Borobudur Temple, learn about the history of the temple. After lunch, we will visit Ullen Sentalu Museum which some says it is the most beautiful museum in Indonesia. Stay in Yogyakarta.
DAY 4: SRI GETHUK WATERFALL – TIMANG BEACH – KALIBIRU – MALIOBORO (B, L)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and get ready to get wet! We will visit Sri Gethuk Waterfall today. What’s the meaning going to waterfall without spending some times in the water? After that, let’s get into a little adrenaline rush activity – Gondola rider at Timang Beach and enjoy the serenity at Kalibiru National Park before heading back to Yogyakarta. Enjoy your free time at Malioboro for some shopping or just enjoy the evening stroll.
DAY 5: PRAMBANAN TEMPLE – MERAPI LAVA TOUR – AIRPORT (B L)
Today will be your last day in Yogyakarta! Have your breakfast and get ready to check out. We will visit Prambanan Temple and also touring around the Mount Merapi by jeep ride. Stop by at some local stores for some delicacies or souvenirs. Drop-off at the airport.
• 4 nights accommodation
– 1 night homestay in Dieng Highland
– 1 night homestay or similar near to Borobudur
– 2 nights hotel in Yogyakarta
• Land Transportation for the entire trip
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• All permits and entrance fees
• Local Guide
• Mineral water
• Visa on Arrival (if applicable)
• Optional tours which are not stated on the itinerary
• Personal expenses
• Gratuity for guides
• Travel Insurance
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By joining any of the trips organised by Indonesia Explorer (IDE) and partners, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• All deposits payment are not refundable once the trip is confirmed. However, you may look for a replacement.
• For payment made via Paypal, there will be an additional 4% Paypal fee from the total payment amount
• Organizers reserved the rights to prohibit participant for joining the outing if they find that the participant is not fit or suitable for the activities
• While Organizers try their best to organize all the trips, however, responsible for any unexpected issues arise prior/during the trips such as bad weather, cancellation or flight delayed, injuries, and other misfortune situations – are not held by the Organizers